Monday, January 31, 2011

Photo follow up...

I decided since I didn't have any outstanding musings for Monday, I would follow up my post from Sunday with photographic evidence of the 7 Things About Me. I mentioned in that blog that I love photography and pictures and it has taken great restraint not to plaster this blog with all kinds of photos. Following is just a smattering of the pictorial history of my life. Enjoy!


1. Family - Dad with his daughters. His favorite is on the left (now is that your left or his left, hmmmm)?



2. Friends - This is my FF (forever friend). I have never had to bail her out of jail, but I would if she needed me to. She currently lives too far away in my opinion, but hopefully one day we will be back within "dropping whatever is on our to-do list and hit Starbucks together" distance.


3. Shopping partner and Sister. Wish you could see the front of my purse. It's one of my favorites. It is covered with all kinds of stylish little trinkets and buttons. And that is a 70% off dress from Dillards. One of my favorite finds from 2 summers ago.


4. My job... so much more than the classroom. Sometimes you get volunteered for extra-curricular activities and in this case it was a limbo contest with other junior high teachers at a Pep Rally. Good times! I have also kissed a pig, rapped, and been wrapped in Saran Wrap and blindfolded while maneuvering through an imaginary obstacle course. It's for the kids, right?

5. Hubby. He's my best friend and that is worth more than all the boots in the world!


6. The "3". As you can see, it's exactly how I described in the previous blog. Sisters on the outside, cousin in the middle, hit your marks ladies and smile. I can promise you there were no less than 10 cameras at this party, which happened to be my Aunt Sena Bell's 90th Birthday party.
7. Camp CommUNITY. My passion. Best week of my year. Check out www.mcatexas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment