Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A quickie...

I wasn't planning on blogging again until Thursday but after my quick trip to the Big Blue Box store there was just too much material to ignore (I don't know what the laws are about using the real names of people and places so I am playing it safe. If you don't get the Blue Box store reference, it rhymes with MalWart).

*Going to that place is my least favorite activity.
*In the world.
*Ever.
*I don't understand what kind of transformation takes place when people traverse the smudged, sliding glass doors.
*They suddenly think they are the ONLY person in the place with things to do and places to go.
*I apologize to the lady in the gray sweater for looking at the Shake N Bake just a moment too long and therefore requiring you to walk around me.
*Geesh.
*Personal note to the lady in the white, stretch, polyester pants.
*Go directly to the home aisle.
*Do not pass go.
*Do not collect $200.
*Buy a full length mirror.
*Use it.
*I had my son with me. He's PG13.
*Those pants were NC17.
*Final note.
*If the circumference of your pants is smaller than the circumference of your boots, choose a different pair of shoes.
*Trust me.
*Trust my son. The view was not pretty.

4 comments:

  1. Anytime... Sometimes stories just fall in your lap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, girl, I could just picture it!! Thanks SO MUCH for that!! I love this blog - you could have a second career as a comedy writer!

    ReplyDelete