Monday, July 4, 2011

10 things on my mind...

Oh, I know you are all chomping at the bit to read about what's going on up in my brain...
10. Spent Friday at Hurricane Harbor with Boy and 3 of his friends. Do people not look in the mirror before they head off to the water park? Good grief. If I ever go out looking like that, someone stop me. (I posted a pic on fb so you can see if you need to have a conversation with me about my water park fashion)
9. Boy is keeping the roads, restaurants and stores hot with his dad Too Tall. It warms my heart to see them hanging out.
8. I can't stop eating. I did a great job getting a little slimmer to fit into my camp clothes. All I have done since returning home. Eat.
7. I have to fit into my work clothes and only have until August 8 to get there. Ugh. (see #8)
6. I am having a hard time with my getting back into a church home thing. I am just not ready. It's freaking me out a little bit because Hubby is ready.
5. Summer is flying by. Quickly.
4. I have become a broken record. "I'm tired." I am sick of hearing this out of my mouth. I can only imagine how Hubby and Boy feel about it. I am taking my vitamins. I added some soft chew Calcium + D to the mix. I am on the verge of depression. I can feel it. I walked in to my sister's house the day of our shopping spree and busted into tears because I was late and it was because I was too tired to start getting ready. After 10 hours of sleep. I was too tired to get up. This is getting stupid and I am getting frustrated. If I could take a vacation from me I would.
3. Boy is going on vacation with his Juju (my sister) and her family. Their destination is Florida. He'll have a great time. (see #4)
2. Getting to see friends from high school is really cool. One of my fellow bloggers is in town from Florida and it was great getting to hang out. According to her blogs, she is having a great time with family and friends alike.
1. I get to go on vacation. Next week. To Marble Falls. Booked the room today. Heck yeah! I get to hear my favorite preacher and go to the one church that doesn't make me break out in a cold sweat. I get to eat at the Alamo Springs Cafe. The burger made the cover of Texas Monthly a few years ago. It's worth the drive. It's worth the wait. It's worth the 3 lbs you gain after eating it. I get to see my FF and her family. They make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment